Saturday, December 5, 2009

trying



I turned in my application for clinicals yesterday on my lunch break. I had the most dangerous attitude of all; indifferent. I received the rest of my uniform in the mail yesterday and a study book for pharmacology that I had ordered a few weeks ago. Honestly I can't tell if I just don't care or if I'm tired. I hope that it is the latter. Maybe some sleep and encouragement can help with that.

Today I traveled to the northwest part of the state with a friend. I mainly went for the Jamba Juice and the trip to the candy factory. It was a clear, brisk day and I had a good time meeting new friends and hanging out.


Final exams are this week. I have one on Tuesday and another on Friday. I have also been filling out scholarship applications this week. Personal statement anyone? Actually I find it easier the second time around. I imagine that is because I've had some time in the business world and know what it's really like and now I know what I really want.




No comments: