I received a call last night about 5:00pm from the apartment complex that my roommate and I were going to move to in May. [Sidenote: interestingly, at the same time, I had a feeling of being nervous about this move.] So the apartment that we had is no longer ours. They gave us two options, neither of which are good. Today, I have been looking at different apartments, which is not how I had planned on spending my first weekend off. I knew that things were going too well and should have expected something like this. Maybe I'm being overly dramatic, but this is a big deal to me. I just want to drink uhh I mean wish it all away.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
The Cure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Meg, I am so sorry. Looks like the Park is letting us all down. Let me know when you feel like venting the whole story.
It's all gone down hill since Diana left... Don't worry, you'll find something!
Thank you for acknowledging this. Evidently, Diana was all that was good, true, and honest about this place ("How Do I Live Without You" running through my head). ;)
Post a Comment