Yep, I brought my coffee into the lab. I sat at my computer and I enjoyed me a cup of joe. Later on I did it again, this time with a cup of tea.
What spurred this rebellious act? Well, I was thinking to myself how much I enjoy just sitting down with a beverage, whatever it may be and doing my work instead of standing out in the hall next to a three drawer cart and having to get up and go out every time I want to have a drink.Don't freak out, there wasn't any activity going on and I thoroughly disinfected my work station and then I destroyed the evidence.

2 comments:
Just don't spill hot tea on the laptop. It will make the N stop working. I am obviously speaking from experience... it was at a meeting. Important people were talking. I was going back and forth between freak-out mode and laughter. I think I pressed that N about 1,000 times and it finally became unstuck.
you rebel rouser. at least you weren't smoking in front of "Puffin"...that's just unforgivable.
Post a Comment