Sunday, February 17, 2008

Close call

Last night I visited a family that is very near and dear to my heart. I love their daughters as if they were my own. While mom and dad went out for a few hours the girls and I watched High School Musical 2. The oldest was filling me in on all the gossip and rumors about the characters. The following converation ensued:



C: Did you know that in real life Sharpay has a baby?


Me: No, I didn't.


C: Yeah, and Sharpay and her boyfriend aren't really boyfriend and girlfriend.


Me: Oh? That's not good.


C: Do you know how babies are made?


Me: stalling and thinking that this could go one of two ways Yes C, I do know.


C: That's good. So do I.


Me: stammering what?! Did you learn in school?


C: No, I just know. But don't they teach you that stuff in 4th grade?


Me: Yeah, 4th or 5th grade.


C: starts talking about another topic


Me: *sigh* Whew.


pic credit: bestandworst.com

3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Speaking of Sharpay, she's the one (well, Ashely Tisdale) who sings "Not Like That."

Jordan said...

looks like you dodged a bullet on that conversation. thank goodness for ADD.

glad you had a good visit with your former babysitting childrens.