"I will study and get ready and, perhaps my chance will come."- Abraham Lincoln
"Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs."- Albert Einstein

How much information can you squeeze onto an 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 "help sheet" for a final exam? Answer: It depends on how small you can write.

The view from my study chair this evening. The ISO played at Zionsville Lions Park as a part of their free summer concert series. It was very enjoyable with great weather and music to boot. Definitely a nice change in pace from my corner at Starbucks.
2 comments:
I used to type my "help sheet" and use different fonts/colors to help separate different sections. then i would print in a size 4 font. you can fit a LOT on there! but when that wasn't allowed, i could write pretty stinkin small too! will be praying that it goes well!
Yikes, Einstein, I definitely don't study for my own personal joy. I study because I want some letters after my name. :)
Good luck on your test!
Post a Comment