Friday, July 17, 2009

Hydration

No, the title of this post has nothing to do with chemical reactions thank goodness!  I am taking a break from the books and flash cards tomorrow.  I have not been able to ride as much as I would like to, mostly due to scheduling conflicts but also because I needed to get a new CamelBak.  The one I had was about 6 years old and the tubing was really gross and the replacement parts are no longer made for the model I had.  Today, though at work I found one that I like and picked it up earlier this evening.  That means tomorrow will be a long ride with plenty of hydration!   :)  I haven't decided what circuit to conquer, but I was thinking of maybe heading up north.  I'll lay out my gear tonight, check the bike tires, charge the iPod and pack some snacks.  I'm excited!


1 comment:

Jordan said...

How was your ride?