Friday, October 5, 2007

"The Test"



This has been in draft form for about three weeks. Now you have some idea just how thrilled I am about it. The GRE test is in February and I have absolutely zero motivation to study. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up and I have no motivation to find out. This is not like me, I usually have a detailed idea, a plan of sorts. Now, I am idea-less and plan-less. I don't want to be one of those people that just settles. I think that is one of my biggest fears, settling, feeling like I could have been better, gone further, worked harder and then having to accept that I did what I could with what I had. It's amazing what one test can do to the human psyche. I guess I'll go study.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

go get 'em, tiger!