Friday, October 5, 2007


I don't know what happened. Everything was going just fine until 1:15pm. Then it all came tumbling down. This week was going perfectly, but alas all good things must come to an end. I have been working on a project for sometime now and with the deadline coming up I needed some help recruiting people. I made a call and instead of help I got the run around on three different topics that had nothing to do with the problem at hand. They kept telling me that everything was going to be alright and not to worry about it too much. What?! Don't tell me everything is going to be fine when it's not going to be fine. I am at the point of exploding on the next poor soul that so much as looks at me.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Here's to hoping that your recruits come through (and that no one so much as looks at you :) ). Seriously, Mt. St. Helens must not explode today, for we need her in the morning. And as an encouragement turned back toward its source, "the sun shall rise again"...on a new day with new strength and bright hopes. Take heart, sister. You can do it. Godspeed you through a productive Saturday. You're living the dream, remember?