

This past weekend was exciting, exhausting, and filled with anticipation. Saturday began with lunch at the hospital cafeteria with a former co-worker in honor of her birthday. Her husband contacted me earlier in the week and wanted to send her on a scavenger hunt. I was to be the messenger and to casually ask her to lunch at our favorite hospital, cause we're crazy like that. I loved seeing her open her gifts and tears roll down her face as she read the card and the events for the day from her hubby. After lunch I crammed some studying in for finals that were on Monday. Later on Saturday I watch my niece and nephew while their parents went to a company Christmas party and I worked on a video for my little brother that he used to propose to his girlfriend :) I got a call at 12:05am on Sunday from my brother asking me "watcha doin'?" and I heard Jess screaming in the background "we're engaged!" 2011 is going to be an exciting year! Sunday was spent doing a few more hours of studying and going to an engagement party in honor of Chuck and Jess. I still can't believe that my little brother is going to get married!
1 comment:
Woohoo! Congratulations, Chuck and Jessica!
Post a Comment