It's hard to believe that I spent almost two weeks in Kenya. To me it doesn't seem like I was gone. Tomorrow I go back to work and that will be the true test as I adjust back to life. I've started updating the Kenya blog if you want to take a peak. It will be hard as the days pass to keep these two blogs separate. I really believe that each plays an important part in the other.
I have a midterm this Friday for school and I am starting to look at my class schedule options for next semester, though I don't have the energy for it right now. I will be taking another leap of faith here a in a few months by quitting work and going back to school full time. As the deadline gets closer my head wants to start backing away, but my heart stays strong and tells me to keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment