Friday, June 20, 2008

Therapy

It's the end of the week and I'm kicking back with a drink, some good music, and my thoughts to keep me company. Oh, and I'm buying plane tickets too (thanks to my roomie for helping me navigate the labyrinth of airline websites.)


Every so often the voice of doubt and uncertainty creep into my mind. It seeped in this week without any warning and I am still in the process of fighting with it. It is difficult to come up with a coherent thought, much less a sentence of what is going on. Instead, it's more of a list of words that may or may not have anything to do with each other. Basically, I'm in some kind of funk and I need to get over it because there is too much going on to be sitting on the sidelines. Get excited, tomorrow is another day filled with limitless possibilities!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

cheers to the end of the week! May your weekend bring refreshment, wisdom, reassurance and peace.

Willow said...

Oh young grasshopper, you think too much! Go with us tomorrow and welcome the Summer!!!

Anonymous said...

Meg...please remember that you have some of me in you...lighten up girlfriend life is too short to be so serious all the time. When it all comes to an end, you are really going to be pissed you spent this much time thinking about the fun you should be having instead of actually going out and having it. I love you!

Anonymous said...

That was me!

Anonymous said...

That was me!

Willow said...

I can always count on my sisters NOT to hold back, let's hear it for "warm fuzzies".