In 10 minutes... I'll be playing with my niece and nephew.
In 10 hours...I'll be waking up and starting a new day.
In 10 days...I will be watching a dance performance.
In 10 weeks... I will either be soaking up the sun, or on a road trip; either way it will be during a well deserved vacation.
In 10 months... I would like to find myself either promoted at work or in a different position with another company.
In 10 years... I hope to have a happy stable marriage, child(ren), and a successful career.
What about you?
1 comment:
In 10 minutes I'll be on my way home
In 10 hours, I'll be ready for bed
In 10 days, school is out
In 10 weeks school is back
In 10 months I'll be looking for signs of Spring and complaining about Indiana winters...again.
In 10 years I hope to be alive and playing with those children but just in case, feel free to start on that last goal sooner.
Post a Comment