That Sunday I spent time with my niece and nephew at the playground. I was pushing Cameron on the swing and he started dragging his feet to stop and get off. His shoe came off and he was left with a muddy sock and mulch stuck to him. I began to brush him off and he says "Oh blessed!" I just started laughing and Cam laughed too.
Cam and Madelynne pretended to go on a space shuttle ride. Here are some pics I snapped as we prepared for take-off.
This is Cam overseeing the production of the battery that will help us for lift-off.
Madelynne, Cameron, and I after we landed safely home.
3 comments:
Just found your blog for the first time. The thing about the conversation about where babies come from made me laugh so hard!!! Glad I can keep in touch now! :)
Jen J.
"Soaring...flying...there's no star in heaven that we can't reach...IF WE'RE TRYING...WE'RE BREAKING FREEEEEEEE!"
I can just see you singing this with the kids.
Thanks for the HSM pik. Pretty sweet!
Nothing is as much fun as releasing the inner child!!!
Post a Comment