Tuesday, December 11, 2007

7 things...

I've noticed a lot of bloggers listing 7 things about themselves. Also called MEME. I want to jump in on the fun.
  • I'm an introvert. I did manage to perform in two productions in high school and college. Although, that was because I was the stage manager and knew all the lines anyway, not because I'm a good actor.

  • When I am stressed I grind my teeth when I sleep. (no, I don't realize I'm doing it. The sound has been described to me as a freight train tearing through the house.)

  • I love reading anything I can get my hands on. Sidenote: when I was younger my parents would punish me by sending me to my room ; it never did any good I just read my books until I was allowed to come out.

  • I got the chicken pox when I was 10. At the time and it still is, rare for anyone over the age of 7 not to have already had them. To make me feel better my parents bought me Garfield underwear. ( I was into Garfield at the time)

  • I've only been on a plane once (when I was 9).

  • I originally wanted to be an astronaut, then a professional basketball player, doctor, and finally a scientist. I don't know what I want to be after this...hmm...

  • I am named after the character Meghann from the book The Thornbirds. After the red hair and family of brothers our similarities come to a screeching stop.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I love this. definitely learned some things as well...

thanks for sharing some little-known factoids.