Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blah...

That's how I feel. Just blah... and then some. I really need to do something crazy and unlike me, like hitchhiking or getting myself into a drunken stupor. Wait, that might have happened before...

Work is in the process of getting ridiculously busy. For the next 12 weeks there are going to be 5 different studies going on. For one of the studies, the lab has to be on call since the patients can come in whenever they need to. For two of the studies, labs are being drawn at 0200. The other two studies I am sure will be during "normal business hours." I am excited about being so busy(and the overtime) I am also scared out of my mind what the next at least two months have the potential of being. I think I might like the change of pace these studies will bring. As of now, my schedule is very mundane and predictable. I go to work, come home, take a nap, eat dinner, read, watch a t.v. show, go to bed, repeat. What to do what to do?

No comments: